RAD 140, also known as Testolone, is one of several selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) that holds great promise as an alternative to testosterone replacement therapy. Like all SARMs, RAD140 binds to the androgen receptors (AR) in a selective manner and does not produce the full range of androgenic effects as similar substances like testosterone, DHT, or anabolic steroids. RAD140 demonstrated excellent affinity for the AR (Ki = 7 nM), higher even than DHT and most anabolic steroids . For reference, the the affinity for the androgen receptor (AR) for Testosterone in this preclinical model was 29 nM, and 10 nM for DHT. Unlike testosterone and most other AR mediated anabolic agents, Testolone is orally bioavailable so it does not require injection for proper absorption and it is considered by many researchers to be one of the best SARMs for bulking and adding lean body mass.
Testolone is a fairly recent addition to the list of SARMs for sale; it was developed in 2010 as a possible treatment for osteoporosis and muscle gains. More recent testing performed on rats and primates as well as a human clinical trial have indicated that it may provide additional benefits as well.
In Vitro, the RAD140 SARM has produced a wide array of effects including:
- Increased weight loss and body fat loss
- Increased lean muscle growth and protein synthesis
- Increased removal of beta amyloid plaques from the brain 
- Increased protection against breast and prostate cancer
- Increased endurance
However, it must be understood that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not confirmed any health effects of RAD 140 for human beings or approved it for human use, and the drug should be used for laboratory research use only. Anecdotal reports indicate a potential for testosterone suppression and other side effects in males from RAD 140 administration. There have been a number of studies performed on animals, such as:
- One study on rats found that RAD140 had neuroprotective benefits of a kind that may prevent Alzheimer’s disease and similar disorders, and may be safer than conventional testosterone therapy . The group treated with 3 mg/kg RAD140 was able to replicate the same level of muscle tissue growth as the group treated with 1 mg/kg Testosterone, with about half of the androgenic activity in the prostate. .
- RAD-140 has shown neuroprotective effects in another rat study by activating androgen receptors in the brain, protecting hippocampal neurons from cell death and reducing beta-amyloid plaque formation .
- Another study, performed this time on primates, indicated that RAD140 may promote increases in lean muscle mass and muscle gains .
- Androgen therapy has widely been considered in the fight against breast cancer but due to the side effects of anabolic steroids, SARMs like RAD-140 are being considered at this time. In a preclinical study RAD140 significantly suppressed the growth and proliferation of cancer cells in in vivo and in vitro models of AR/ER+ breast cancer .
Data on our Liquid RAD 140 for sale
CAS Number: 1182367-47-0
Molar Mass: 393.83 g/mol
Class: Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator
Half life: 44.7 hours 
Experimental Application: Muscle mass and strength gain, improved endurance, improved cognitive function.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight to maximize shelf life.
Cited Research: Sports Technology Labs Research Blog
- Includes graduated 1mL glass pipette for convenient measurement.
- Glass bottle with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Tamper-proof seal to ensure safety in transit.
- Less than 5% variance in concentration, guaranteeing consistency.
- Formulated and packaged to prevent evaporation in storage.
This preparation is for laboratory research purposes only and is not approved by the FDA for human consumption. RAD140/Testolone IS NOT A DIETARY OR SPORTS SUPPLEMENT.
Does RAD 140 suppress natural testosterone?
A study performed in 2010 found that After 28 days of dosing with RAD140, the testosterone levels in all three groups was suppressed to approximately 200−300 ng/dL, with similar suppression in all groups, although testosterone levels were significantly different for only the 0.01 mg/kg group (p < 0.05) .
Is RAD 140 safe for women?
Although it is not known to be particularly androgenic, there is little available information regarding the safety profile of RAD 140 in women and women should be cautious with participating in clinical research with RAD 140 until more information is available.
Can RAD 140 cause hair loss?
While it is not known to be particularly androgenic on its own, RAD 140 administration can free testosterone that is otherwise bound to SHBG in the male body and this can indirectly increase the risk of hair loss.
Why is Sports Technology Labs the best place to buy RAD 140 online?
Based on the information above it’s not hard to see why RAD 140 is regarded by many as one of the best SARMs for bulking up and adding lean muscle mass. Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy RAD 140 online because of their verifiable, consistent high quality product, fast shipping, and their great customer service. The internet seems to be full of sites offering Testolone and related substances. This may leave you wondering which of these many options you should select.
Some websites are more interested in making quick cash than in ensuring that their customers receive dependable products. That’s why you need to buy only from websites with established quality-control procedures. When you choose Sports Technology Labs, you are choosing the best place to buy rad140, from an American company that uses the highest quality U.S.-based third-party labs to test the products and certify a minimum purity of 98%. Our RAD-140 is also available in pure powder form.
We are also committed to offering first-rate customer service. You’re always welcome to contact us with any questions or concerns you have about our RAD140 for sale.
- Miller, C. P., Shomali, M., Lyttle, C. R., O’Dea, L. S., Herendeen, H., Gallacher, K., Paquin, D., Compton, D. R., Sahoo, B., Kerrigan, S. A., Burge, M. S., Nickels, M., Green, J. L., Katzenellenbogen, J. A., Tchesnokov, A., & Hattersley, G. (2010). Design, Synthesis, and Preclinical Characterization of the Selective AR Modulator (SARM) RAD140. ACS medicinal chemistry letters, 2(2), 124–129. GW 501516 https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/ml1002508
- Jayaraman, A., Christensen, A., Moser, V. A., Vest, R. S., Miller, C. P., Hattersley, G., & Pike, C. J. (2014). Selective AR modulator RAD140 is neuroprotective in cultured neurons and kainate-lesioned male rats. Endocrinology, 155(4), 1398–1406. https://doi.org/10.1210/en.2013-1725
- Anusha Jayaraman, Amy Christensen, V. Alexandra Moser, Rebekah S. Vest, Chris P. Miller, Gary Hattersley, Christian J. Pike, Selective AR Modulator RAD140 Is Neuroprotective in Cultured Neurons and Kainate-Lesioned Male Rats, Endocrinology, Volume 155, Issue 4, 1 April 2014, Pages 1398–1406, MK 2866 https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/155/4/1398/2423296
- Yu, Ziyang et al. “Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator RAD140 Inhibits the Growth of Androgen/Estrogen Receptor–Positive BC Models with a Distinct Mechanism of Action.” MK 677 Clinical Cancer Research 23 (2017): 7608 – 7620.
- LoRusso P, Hamilton E, Ma C, Vidula N, Bagley RG, Troy S, Annett M, Yu Z, Conlan MG, Weise A. A First-in-Human Phase 1 Study of a Novel Selective AR Modulator (SARM), RAD140, in ER+/HER2- Metastatic BC. Clin Br Cancer. 2022 Jan;22(1):67-77. doi: 10.1016/j.clbc.2021.08.003. Epub 2021 Aug 20. PMID: 34565686.
- Miller, C. P., Shomali, M., Lyttle, C. R., O’Dea, L. S., Herendeen, H., Gallacher, K., Paquin, D., Compton, D. R., Sahoo, B., Kerrigan, S. A., Burge, M. S., Nickels, M., Green, J. L., Katzenellenbogen, J. A., Tchesnokov, A., & Hattersley, G. (2010). Design, Synthesis, and Preclinical Characterization of the Selective AR Modulator (SARM) RAD140. ACS medicinal chemistry letters, 2(2), 124–129 https://doi.org/10.1021/ml1002508