RAD 140, also known as Testolone, is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) that holds great promise as an alternative to testosterone replacement therapy. Like all SARMs, RAD140 binds to the androgen receptors in a selective manner and does not produce the full range of androgenic effects as similar substances like testosterone, DHT, or anabolic steroids. RAD140 demonstrated excellent affinity for the androgen receptor (Ki = 7 nM), higher even than DHT . For reference, the the affinity for the androgen receptor for Testosterone in this preclinical model was 29 nM, and 10 nM for DHT. Unlike testosterone and most other androgen receptor mediated anabolic agents, Testolone is orally bioavailable so it does not require injection for proper absorption. Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy Testolone online.
Testolone is a fairly recent SARM; it was developed in 2010 as a possible treatment for osteoporosis. Testing performed on rats and primates has indicated that it may provide additional benefits as well.
In Vitro, the RAD140 SARM has produced a wide array of effects including:
- Increased weight loss
- Increased lean muscle protein synthesis
- Increased removal of beta amyloid plaques from the brain 
- Increased protection against breast and prostate cancer
- Increased endurance
However, it must be understood that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not confirmed any health effects of RAD140 for human beings, and the drug should be used for laboratory research purposes only. Although the scientific community is still waiting for reliable studies on human subjects that would verify the beneficial effects of RAD140, there have been a number of studies performed on animals, such as:
- One study performed on primates, indicated that RAD140 may promote modest increases in lean muscle mass .
- Rat studies showed neuroprotective effects of RAD-140 by activating androgen receptors in the brain, protecting hippocampal neurons from cell death and speeding the clearance of beta amyloid plaques . Another rat study found that RAD140 had neuroprotective benefits of a kind that may prevent Alzheimer’s disease and similar disorders, and may be safer than conventional testosterone therapy . The group treated with 3 mg/kg RAD140 was able to replicate the same level of muscle tissue growth as the group treated with 1 mg/kg Testosterone, with about half of the androgenic activity in the prostate. .
- Androgen therapy has widely been considered in the fight against breast cancer but due to the side effects of anabolic steroids, SARMs like RAD-140 are being considered at this time. In a preclinical study RAD140 significantly suppressed the growth and proliferation of breast cancer cells in in vivo and in vitro models of AR/ER+ breast cancer .
Data on our RAD 140 Powder for sale
CAS Number: 1182367-47-0
Molar Mass: 393.83 g/mol
Class: Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator
Experimental Application: Muscle mass and strength gain, improved endurance, improved cognitive function.
Cited Research: Sports Technology Labs Research Blog
- Foil Pouch with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Minimum 98% pure.
- 2,050 milligrams RAD 140/Testolone per pouch.
- Measuring tools not included.
This preparation is for laboratory research purposes only and is not approved by the FDA for human use. RAD140/Testolone IS NOT A DIETARY OR SPORTS SUPPLEMENT.
Does RAD 140 suppress natural testosterone?
A study performed in 2010 found that After 28 days of dosing with RAD140, the testosterone levels in all three groups was suppressed to approximately 200−300 ng/dL, with similar suppression in all three groups, although testosterone levels were significantly different for only the 0.01 mg/kg group (p < 0.05) .
Is RAD 140 safe for women?
Although it is not known to be particularly androgenic, there is little available information regarding the safety profile of RAD 140 in women and women should be cautious with participating in clinical research with RAD 140 until more information is available.
Can RAD 140 cause hair loss?
While it is not known to be particularly androgenic on its own, RAD 140 administration can free testosterone that is otherwise bound to SHBG in the male body and this can indirectly increase the risk of hair loss.
Why is Sports Technology Labs the best place to buy RAD 140 Powder online?
Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy RAD 140 powder online because of their verifiable, consistent high quality, and their outstanding customer service. The internet seems to be full of sites offering Testolone powder and related substances. This may leave you wondering which of these many options you should select.
Some websites are more interested in making quick cash than in ensuring that their customers receive dependable products. That’s why you need to buy only from websites with established quality-control procedures. When you choose Sports Technology Labs, you are choosing the best place to buy Rad140 powder, from an American company (based in Connecticut) that uses U.S.-based third-party labs to test the products and certify a minimum purity of 98%. Our MK 677 is also available in liquid form.
We are also committed to offering first-rate customer service. You’re always welcome to contact us with any questions or concerns you have about our RAD140 powder for sale.
- Miller, C. P., Shomali, M., Lyttle, C. R., O’Dea, L. S., Herendeen, H., Gallacher, K., Paquin, D., Compton, D. R., Sahoo, B., Kerrigan, S. A., Burge, M. S., Nickels, M., Green, J. L., Katzenellenbogen, J. A., Tchesnokov, A., & Hattersley, G. (2010). Design, Synthesis, and Preclinical Characterization of the Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) RAD140. ACS medicinal chemistry letters, 2(2), 124–129. https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/ml1002508
- Jayaraman, A., Christensen, A., Moser, V. A., Vest, R. S., Miller, C. P., Hattersley, G., & Pike, C. J. (2014). Selective androgen receptor modulator RAD140 is neuroprotective in cultured neurons and kainate-lesioned male rats. Endocrinology, 155(4), 1398–1406. https://doi.org/10.1210/en.2013-1725
- Anusha Jayaraman, Amy Christensen, V. Alexandra Moser, Rebekah S. Vest, Chris P. Miller, Gary Hattersley, Christian J. Pike, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator RAD140 Is Neuroprotective in Cultured Neurons and Kainate-Lesioned Male Rats, Endocrinology, Volume 155, Issue 4, 1 April 2014, Pages 1398–1406, https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/155/4/1398/2423296
- Yu, Ziyang et al. “Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator RAD140 Inhibits the Growth of Androgen/Estrogen Receptor–Positive Breast Cancer Models with a Distinct Mechanism of Action.” Clinical Cancer Research 23 (2017): 7608 – 7620..
- Miller, C. P., Shomali, M., Lyttle, C. R., O’Dea, L. S., Herendeen, H., Gallacher, K., Paquin, D., Compton, D. R., Sahoo, B., Kerrigan, S. A., Burge, M. S., Nickels, M., Green, J. L., Katzenellenbogen, J. A., Tchesnokov, A., & Hattersley, G. (2010). Design, Synthesis, and Preclinical Characterization of the Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) RAD140. ACS medicinal chemistry letters, 2(2), 124–129 https://doi.org/10.1021/ml1002508