RAD 140 Powder (Testolone) | 2 Grams
Buy RAD 140 Powder Online
RAD 140, commonly referred to as Testolone, is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) that is viewed as a promising substitute to traditional testosterone replacement therapy. Characteristic of all SARMs, RAD140 selectively binds to androgen receptors (AR) without manifesting the comprehensive androgenic effects that are typical of substances like testosterone, DHT, or anabolic steroids.
RAD 140 Mechanism of Action
Testolone exhibits a remarkable affinity for the androgen receptor, with a Ki value of 7 nM, which is even higher than DHT . For contextualization, the affinity for the AR for testosterone in a preclinical model was found to be 29 nM, and 10 nM for DHT. Unlike testosterone and many other androgen receptor-mediated anabolic agents, RAD140 is orally bioavailable, thus negating the need for injections to achieve proper absorption.
Observed benefits of RAD 140 in Clinical Research
Introduced in 2010 primarily for osteoporosis treatment, Testolone’s research on rats and primates implies potential supplementary benefits. Some observed effects of the RAD140 SARM include:
- Augmented weight loss
- Enhanced lean muscle protein synthesis
- Increased clearance of beta-amyloid plaques from the brain 
- Protective attributes against breast and prostate cancer
- Improved endurance
However, it must be acknowledged that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has neither validated nor approved RAD140’s health effects for human use, designating it solely for laboratory research.
Studies involving RAD 140
Some anecdotal evidence has suggested a possibility of testosterone suppression in males due to RAD 140 administration. Various animal studies have been conducted, including:
- A primate study, which proposed that RAD140 might foster modest enhancements in lean muscle mass .
- Research on rats that identified neuroprotective effects of RAD-140, demonstrating its ability to activate ARs in the brain, safeguard hippocampal neurons against cell death, and expedite the removal of beta-amyloid plaques . Another study involving rats discerned that RAD140 could potentially offer neuroprotective benefits that might avert Alzheimer’s disease and similar conditions, and may present a safer alternative to standard testosterone therapy . The group treated with 3 mg/kg RAD140 managed to achieve muscle tissue growth comparable to the group treated with 1 mg/kg Testosterone but exhibited only half the androgenic activity in the prostate .
- In the context of breast cancer treatment, where androgens have been widely explored, the side effects of anabolic steroids have prompted the consideration of SARMs like RAD-140. A preclinical investigation found that RAD140 notably inhibited the growth and proliferation of cancer cells in both in vivo and in vitro models of AR/ER+ breast cancer .
Data on our RAD 140 Powder for sale
CAS Number: 1182367-47-0
Molar Mass: 393.83 g/mol
Class: Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator
Half life: 44.7 hours 
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight to maximize shelf life.
- Foil Pouch with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Minimum 98% pure.
- 2,050 milligrams RAD 140/Testolone per pouch.
- Measuring tools not included.
This preparation is for laboratory research purposes only and is not approved by the FDA for human consumption. RAD140/Testolone IS NOT A DIETARY OR SPORTS SUPPLEMENT.
RAD140 POWDER FAQs:
A study performed in 2010 found that After 28 days with RAD140, the testosterone levels in all three groups was suppressed to approximately 200−300 ng/dL, with similar suppression in all groups, although testosterone levels were significantly different for only the 0.01 mg/kg group (p < 0.05) .
Although it is not known to be particularly androgenic, there is little available information regarding the safety profile of RAD 140 in females, so females should be cautious with participating in clinical research with RAD 140 until more information is available.
While it is not known to be particularly androgenic on its own, RAD 140 administration can free testosterone that is otherwise bound to SHBG in the male body and this can indirectly increase the risk of hair loss
Why is Sports Technology Labs the best place to buy RAD 140 Powder online?
Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy RAD 140 powder online because of their verifiable, consistent high quality, fast shipping, and their outstanding customer service.The internet seems to be full of sites offering SARMs powder and related substances. This may leave you wondering which of these many options you should select.
Some websites are more interested in making quick cash than in ensuring that their customers receive dependable products. That’s why you need to buy only from websites with established quality-control procedures.
When you choose Sports Technology Labs, you are choosing the best place to buy Rad140 powder, from an American company that uses the highest quality U.S.-based third-party labs to test the products and certify a minimum purity of 98%. Our RAD 140 is also available in liquid form. We offer free shipping on orders over $149 and if you need the products in a hurry we offer express shipping as well. Customers that sign up for our email list get 10% off, and an additional 10% off for payment with cryptocurrency.
We are also committed to offering first-rate customer service. You’re always welcome to contact us with any questions or concerns you have about our RAD140 powder for sale. We also offer Rad 150 in powder form.
RAD 140 is an investigational compound still awaiting FDA approval and is not a dietary supplement. At Sports Technology Labs we are chemical suppliers, not medical doctors, and our expertise is sourcing and quality control. Sports Technology Labs does not encourage or condone consumer use of SARMs products, they are for research purposes only.
SARMs should only be used under the supervision and direction of a medical doctor or designated research authority. We strongly discourage the use of SARMs for performance enhancement in sports and bodybuilding, and warn against “bro science” and peer consensus when making decisions about health.
- Miller, C. P., Shomali, M., Lyttle, C. R., O’Dea, L. S., Herendeen, H., Gallacher, K., Paquin, D., Compton, D. R., Sahoo, B., Kerrigan, S. A., Burge, M. S., Nickels, M., Green, J. L., Katzenellenbogen, J. A., Tchesnokov, A., & Hattersley, G. (2010). Design, Synthesis, and Preclinical Characterization of the Selective AR Modulator (SARM) RAD140. ACS medicinal chemistry letters, 2(2), 124–129. https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/ml1002508
- Jayaraman, A., Christensen, A., Moser, V. A., Vest, R. S., Miller, C. P., Hattersley, G., & Pike, C. J. (2014). Selective androgen receptor modulator RAD140 is neuroprotective in cultured neurons and kainate-lesioned male rats. Endocrinology, 155(4), 1398–1406. https://doi.org/10.1210/en.2013-1725
- Anusha Jayaraman, Amy Christensen, V. Alexandra Moser, Rebekah S. Vest, Chris P. Miller, Gary Hattersley, Christian J. Pike, Selective AR Modulator RAD140 Is Neuroprotective in Cultured Neurons and Kainate-Lesioned Male Rats, Endocrinology, Volume 155, Issue 4, 1 April 2014, Pages 1398–1406, https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/155/4/1398/2423296
- Yu, Ziyang et al. “Selective AR Modulator RAD140 Inhibits the Growth of Androgen/Estrogen Receptor–Positive BC Models with a Distinct Mechanism of Action.” Clinical Cancer Research 23 (2017): 7608 – 7620..
- LoRusso P, Hamilton E, Ma C, Vidula N, Bagley RG, Troy S, Annett M, Yu Z, Conlan MG, Weise A. A First-in-Human Phase 1 Study of a Novel Selective AR Modulator (SARM), RAD140, in ER+/HER2- Metastatic Breast Cancer. Clin Br Cancer. 2022 Jan;22(1):67-77. doi: 10.1016/j.clbc.2021.08.003. Epub 2021 Aug 20. PMID: 34565686.
- Miller, C. P., Shomali, M., Lyttle, C. R., O’Dea, L. S., Herendeen, H., Gallacher, K., Paquin, D., Compton, D. R., Sahoo, B., Kerrigan, S. A., Burge, M. S., Nickels, M., Green, J. L., Katzenellenbogen, J. A., Tchesnokov, A., & Hattersley, G. (2010). Design, Synthesis, and Preclinical Characterization of the Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) RAD140. ACS medicinal chemistry letters, 2(2), 124–129 https://doi.org/10.1021/ml1002508