RU-58841 is a nonsteroidal anti androgen (NSAA) originally developed by French scientists in the 1970s. It is believed to stop dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and other androgens that cause androgenic alopecia from binding to receptors in the hair follicles, allowing hair to grow normally. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved the use of RU-58841, and it cannot be prescribed and sold at pharmacies.
Sometimes referred to as PSK-3841 or HMR-3841, RU58841 has a chemical structure similar to RU-58642, a potent antiandrogen that blocks the androgen receptor. It can be applied topically and may be useful to treat acne, androgenetic alopecia, hirsutism, and other androgen-dependent skin disorders. Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy RU-58841 online. RU58841 should be stored at room temperature to maximize shelf life.
RU-58841 is believed to promote hair growth and is being studied in clinical trials as a topical anti alopecia agent. Topical application is widely believed to improve the following qualities in hair:
- Hair Diameter
To date, in vivo testing on hamsters and rats has been used to assess the safety and efficacy on RU58841. The initial results have been promising:
- In one study, researchers transplanted scalp samples from men with androgen-dependent alopecia on to nude female mice. The scalps were maintained for eight months after grafting on to the mice, with monthly monitoring for six months. The grafts treated by RU-58841 produced 29 active follicles, eight of which (28%) showed a second cycle. Also, the values for the linear hair-growth rates (LHGR) were higher in the RU58841-treated group .
- Researchers synthesized RU-58841 and discovered it has a high affinity for the hamster prostate and flank organ (F.O.) androgen receptors. When RU-58841 was topically applied in vivo, it delivered a potent dose-dependent regression of the F.O. area at a dose as low as 1 microgram/animal. Furthermore, in intact rats, no side effects of RU-58841 were observed up to 1 microgram/animal .
RU-58841 research is ongoing. More studies that highlight RU58841’s potential benefits could become available soon. While as a topical treatment it is presumed to have less side effects than a systemic treatment it is still new and side effects are not fully known.
Data on our RU-58841 Powder for sale
CAS Number: 154992-24-2
Molar mass: 369.3 g/mol
Class: Androgen Receptor Antagonist
Experimental Application: Topical treatment for male-pattern hair loss
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight to maximize shelf life.
For more information please see Sports Technology Labs Research Blog
- Foil Pouch with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Minimum 98% pure.
- 2,050 milligrams RU-58841 per pouch.
- Measuring tools not included.
This preparation is for laboratory research purposes only and is not approved by the FDA for human use. RU-58841 is NOT a supplement.
Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy RU-58841 Powder online
Hair loss is a problem that plagues millions of people around the world. There is no such thing as a “silver bullet” to stop hair loss, but RU-58841 offers hope. You can find RU-58841 on the internet, but not all varieties are created equal. If you are searching for RU-58841 powder for research purposes online, you need to choose a provider that puts quality first.
Sports Technology Labs is dedicated to providing high-quality RU-58841 powder. Every batch we sell undergoes testing by a third-party American laboratory to verify a minimum of 98% purity. We also list COAs on our website, and our independent lab accepts phone calls to confirm their quality.
When it comes to RU58841 powder, there is no need to leave anything to chance. Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy RU-58841 powder online because they will provide you with the highest quality product, fast shipping, and outstanding customer service. If you have any questions about our RU-58841 powder for sale please do not hesitate to contact us. Our RU 58841 is also available in topical liquid form.
- B De Brouwer 1, C Tételin, T Leroy, A Bonfils, D Van Neste, A controlled study of the effects of RU-58841, a non-steroidal antiandrogen, on human hair production by balding scalp grafts maintained on testosterone-conditioned nude mice, Journal of Dermatological Science, Volume 137, Issue 5, Nov. 1997, Pages 699-702, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9415227/
- T Battmann, A Bonfils, C Branche, J Humbert, F Goubet, G Teutsch, D Philibert, RU 58841, a new specific topical antiandrogen: a candidate of choice for the treatment of acne, androgenetic alopecia and hirsutism, The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Volume 48, Issue 1, Jan. 1994, Pages 55-60, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8136306/