RU-58841 is a non-steroidal antiandrogen (NSAA) originally developed by French scientists in the 1970s. It is believed to stop dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and other androgens from binding to receptors in the hair follicles, allowing hair to grow normally. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved the use of RU-58841, and it cannot be prescribed and sold at pharmacies.
Sometimes referred to as PSK-3841 or HMR-3841, RU58841 has a chemical structure similar to RU58642, a potent antiandrogen. It can be applied topically and may be useful to treat acne, androgenetic alopecia, hirsutism, and other androgen-dependent skin disorders. Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy RU 58841 online.
RU-58841 is believed to promote hair growth. It is widely believed to improve the following qualities in hair:
To date, in vivo testing on hamsters and rats has been used to assess the safety and efficacy on RU58841. The initial results have been promising:
- In one study, researchers transplanted scalp samples from men with androgen-dependent alopecia on to nude female mice. The scalps were maintained for eight months after grafting on to the mice, with monthly monitoring for six months. The grafts treated by RU-58841 produced 29 active follicles, eight of which (28%) showed a second cycle. Also, the values for the linear hair-growth rates (LHGR) were higher in the RU58841-treated group .
- Researchers synthesized RU-58841 and discovered it has a high affinity for the hamster prostate and flank organ (F.O.) androgen receptors. When RU-58841 was topically applied in vivo, it delivered a potent dose-dependent regression of the F.O. area at a dose as low as 1 microgram/animal. Furthermore, in intact rats, no side effects of RU 58841 were observed up to 1 microgram/animal .
RU-58841 research is ongoing. More studies that highlight RU58841’s potential benefits could become available soon.
Data on our RU-58841 for sale
CAS Number: 154992-24-2
Molar mass: 369.3 g/mol
Class: Androgen Receptor Antagonist
Experimental Application: Topical treatment for male-pattern hair loss
For more information please see Sports Technology Labs Research Blog
- Includes graduated 1mL glass pipette for convenient measurement.
- Glass bottle with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Tamper-proof seal to ensure safety in transit.
- Less than 5% variance in concentration, guaranteeing consistency.
This preparation is for laboratory research purposes only and is not approved by the FDA for human use. RU58841 is NOT a supplement.
Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy RU-58841 online
Hair loss is a problem that plagues millions of people around the world. There is no such thing as a “silver bullet” to stop hair loss, but RU-58841 offers hope. You can find RU 58841 on the internet, but not all varieties are created equal. If you are searching for RU-58841 for research purposes online, you need to choose a provider that puts quality first.
Sports Technology Labs is dedicated to providing high-quality RU-58841. Every batch we sell undergoes testing by a third-party American laboratory to verify a minimum of 98% purity. We also list COAs on our website, and our independent lab accepts phone calls to confirm their quality.
When it comes to RU58841, there is no need to leave anything to chance. Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy RU 58841 online because they will provide you with the highest quality product, fast handling times, and outstanding customer service. If you have any questions about our RU-58841 for sale please do not hesitate to contact us. Our RU 58841 is also available in pure powder form.
- B De Brouwer 1, C Tételin, T Leroy, A Bonfils, D Van Neste, A controlled study of the effects of RU-58841, a non-steroidal antiandrogen, on human hair production by balding scalp grafts maintained on testosterone-conditioned nude mice, Journal of Dermatological Science, Volume 137, Issue 5, Nov. 1997, Pages 699-702, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9415227/
- T Battmann, A Bonfils, C Branche, J Humbert, F Goubet, G Teutsch, D Philibert, RU 58841, a new specific topical antiandrogen: a candidate of choice for the treatment of acne, androgenetic alopecia and hirsutism, The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Volume 48, Issue 1, Jan. 1994, Pages 55-60, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8136306/