S23 SARM is a nonsteroidal selective androgen receptor modulator widely regarded in anecdotal reports and by its binding affinity to the androgen receptor as the most potent SARM available . The oral bioavailability of S23 is ~96%, peak levels are achieved at about 4 hours and the half life of S23 is 11.9 hours . S23 mimics the action of testosterone in muscles and bones and may stimulate protein synthesis and muscle growth. S23 has never been clinically tested in humans so the safety profile of S23 in humans has not been established. SARMs studies indicate that it may induce liver damage, fertility, and for males, natural testosterone levels.
It is presently being researched as a potential male contraceptive agent in rats. During a study in rats it caused temporary interruption in fertility in all specimens it was tested on . While this effect was reversed in rats, it is important to note that this product has never been tested in humans and it is unknown if it interrupts fertility temporarily, permanently, or not at all. While S23 has a high oral bioavailability, it is important to note that in this study these rats were injected with S23.
This study also found that S23 decreased bodyfat in a dose-dependent manner, and was able to outcompete the catabolic effects of estradiol benzoate administration . Another rat study found that S23 prevented fast-twitch and slow-twitch muscle loss from glucocorticoids .
The rat model also demonstrates an increase in bone mineral density from S23 administration. Low doses appeared to work equally well to high doses in this regard .
A study on postmenopausal female rats demonstrated that most SARMs were able to increase sexual activity and drive, with S23 in particular causing the largest increase in sexual motivation without inducing growth in the uterus and uterine lining .
Data on our Liquid S23 for sale
CAS Number: 1010396-29-8
Molar Mass: 416.753 g/mol
Class: Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator,
Experimental Application: Muscle mass gain, fat loss, significant increases in strength.
- Includes graduated 1mL glass pipette for convenient measurement.
- Glass bottle with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Tamper-proof seal to ensure safety in transit.
- Less than 5% variance in concentration, guaranteeing consistency.
- Formulated and packaged to prevent evaporation in storage.
This preparation is for laboratory research purposes only and is not approved by the FDA for human use. S23 IS NOT A DIETARY OR SPORTS SUPPLEMENT.
Why buy S23 from Sports Technology Labs?
If you’re trying to figure out where to buy S23 online, there certainly seem to be plenty of choices out there. However, not all companies offering S23 for sale are alike—or equally trustworthy. To buy liquid S23 from a randomly selected website is dangerous, even if the price looks reasonable, because you can’t be certain about their quality-control processes.
At Sports Technology Labs, however, you can find the highest quality S23 for sale anywhere on the internet. We’re an American business headquartered in Connecticut, and our products are tested in U.S.-based third-party laboratories that certify minimum 98% purity. That’s why we’re confident in our claim that we offer the best S23 for sale on the market today. And if you have any questions about our liquid S23 products, you can also contact us and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
1. Jones, A., Chen, J., Hwang, D. J., Miller, D. D., & Dalton, J. T. (2009). Preclinical characterization of a (S)-N-(4-cyano-3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-3-(3-fluoro, 4-chlorophenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-propanamide: a selective androgen receptor modulator for hormonal male contraception. Endocrinology, 150(1), 385–395. https://doi.org/10.1210/en.2008-0674
2. Jones A, Hwang DJ, Narayanan R, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Effects of a novel selective androgen receptor modulator on dexamethasone-induced and hypogonadism-induced muscle atrophy. Endocrinology. 2010 Aug;151(8):3706-19. doi: 10.1210/en.2010-0150. Epub 2010 Jun 9. PMID: 20534726.
3. Jones, A., Hwang, D. J., Duke, C. B., 3rd, He, Y., Siddam, A., Miller, D. D., & Dalton, J. T. (2010). Nonsteroidal selective androgen receptor modulators enhance female sexual motivation. The Journal of pharmacology and experimental therapeutics, 334(2), 439–448. https://doi.org/10.1124/jpet.110.168880