YK-11 is a SARM that acts as a gene-specific agonist of the androgen receptor in MDA-MB 453 cells. Because it works on a variety of different pathways than most androgen receptor mediated anabolics, YK11 is most typically used as a complement to other performance enhancing compounds. YK-11 has shown greater anabolic activity in vitro in C2C12 myoblasts than DHT [1, 2]. YK11 promoted a cascade of key myogenic regulatory factors in skeletal muscle tissue such as myogenic differentiation factor (MyoD), myogenic factor 5 (Myf5), to a significantly greater extent than DHT. This can in part explain why YK11 exerts its selective modulation of the androgen receptor. Unlike testosterone and most other androgen receptor mediated anabolic agents, YK-11 is orally bioavailable so it does not require injection for proper absorption.
What really sets YK-11 apart is that a key component of its anabolic activity is modulated via expression of follistatin. They discovered this by co-administering anti-follistatin antibodies with YK11 to measure the difference in effects . Follistatin has been shown to promote insulin-stimulated glucose and amino acid uptake into skeletal muscle cells, improving insulin sensitivity directly and increasing skeletal muscle mass . Follistatin proteins also block inhibitory ligands from binding to Transforming Growth Factor-ß .
Perhaps the most alluring effect of follistatin is binding and neutralizing of catabolic proteins Activin A, Activin B, and Myostatin. Unfortunately follistatin proteins themselves undergo rapid proteolysis and have limited bioavailability and half-life even when injected directly into a wasting muscle. YK-11 however stimulates the body to produce more follistatin proteins systemically and locally which may circumvent this shortfall of direct follistatin administration [2, 4]. Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy YK11 online.
Data on our YK-11 for sale:
Liquid YK-11 – 10MG/ML
CAS Number: 1370003-76-1
Molar Mass: 430.541 g/mol
Class: Myostatin Inhibitor, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator
Experimental Application: Muscle tissue growth, Myostatin inhibition
Cited Research: Sports Technology Labs Research Blog
- Includes graduated 1mL glass pipette for convenient measurement.
- Glass bottle with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Tamper-proof seal to ensure safety in transit.
- Less than 5% variance in concentration, guaranteeing consistency.
- Formulated and packaged to prevent evaporation in storage.
This preparation is for laboratory research purposes only and is not approved by the FDA for human use. YK-11 IS NOT A DIETARY OR SPORTS SUPPLEMENT.
Why is Sports Technology Labs the best place to buy YK-11 online?
It’s not hard to find YK-11 for sale online but Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy YK-11 online because of their consistent, verifiable high quality, and their outstanding customer service and handling time.
At Sports Technology Labs you can find the highest quality YK-11 for sale anywhere on the internet. We are a U.S.-based business and our products are tested in U.S.-based third-party laboratories that certify minimum 98% purity. That’s why we’re confident in our claim that we offer the best YK11 for sale on the market today. And if you have any questions about our liquid YK11 products, you can also contact us and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
1. Kanno Y, Hikosaka R, Zhang SY, Inoue Y, Nakahama T, Kato K, Yamaguchi A, Tominaga N, Kohra S, Arizono K, Inouye Y (2011). “(17α,20E)-17,20-[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis(oxy)]-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene-21-carboxylic acid methyl ester (YK11) is a partial agonist of the androgen receptor”. Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 34 (3): 318–23. PMID 21372378
2. Kanno Y, Ota R, Someya K, Kusakabe T, Kato K, Inouye Y (2013). “Selective androgen receptor modulator, YK11, regulates myogenic differentiation of C2C12 myoblasts by follistatin expression”. Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 36 (9): 1460–5. PMID 23995658.
3. Han X, Moller LLV, et al. Mechanisms involved in follistatin-induced hypertrophy and increased insulin action in skeletal muscle. J Cachexia Sarcopenia Muscle. 2019 Aug 11. doi: 10.1002/jcsm.12474.
4. Castonguay R, Lachey J, Wallner S, et al. Follistatin-288-Fc Fusion Protein Promotes Localized Growth of Skeletal Muscle. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2019 Mar;368(3):435-445. doi: 10.1124/jpet.118.252304. Epub 2018 Dec 18.