Andarine, more commonly known as S4 is the original SARM. It was developed for the treatment of muscle wasting, osteoporosis, and benign prostate hypertrophy . Scientists discovered that while this molecule is not shaped like a steroid it does activate androgen receptors selectively in the human body, favoring those in skeletal muscle, bone, and connective tissue over those in the scalp and prostate. This led to an explosion of research into molecules that selectively activate the androgen receptor (AR). S4 exerts its selectivity by having a higher binding affinity to these androgen receptors.
Rat studies reveal dose-dependent improvements in bone health with administration of S4. In one study, 1.6mg/kg bodyweight showed significant improvements in bone mineral density, lean mass, and body composition. 3mg/kg/day demonstrated significant increases in muscle mass as well [1, 2]. In the ovariectomized rat model for osteoporosis, 3 and 10mg/kg/day were administered for 8 weeks and both groups showed improvements in whole body and trabecular bone mineral density, cortical content, and decreased body fat . Primary culture of bone marrow osteoprogenitor cells showed that S4 was more anabolic than DHT for promoting osteoblast formation, further confirming its anabolic potential in bone tissue [1, 3].
Studies have also observed a decrease in prostate weight with similar efficacy to 5mg/kg finasteride administration without affecting levator ani muscles (an indicator of relative androgenicity). This suggests that while SERMs are ideal candidates for reducing breast tissue and the spread of breast cancers, SARMs may hold the key to these types of benefits in situations of unwanted prostate growth .
While anecdotal reports rank S4 as mild on side effects compared to other SARMs, it does have one side effect present at higher doses that is unusual to other compounds and that is a temporary slight yellowing of the vision and reduction in night vision.
Data on our Liquid S4 for sale
CAS Number: 401900-40-1
Molar Mass: 441.357
Class: Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator
Experimental Application: Muscle and strength gain
Cited Research: Sports Technology Labs Research Blog
- Includes graduated 1mL glass pipette for convenient measurement.
- Glass bottle with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Tamper-proof seal to ensure safety in transit.
- Less than 5% variance in concentration, guaranteeing consistency.
- Formulated and packaged to prevent evaporation in storage.
This preparation is for laboratory research purposes only and is not approved by the FDA for human use. S4/Andarine IS NOT A DIETARY OR SPORTS SUPPLEMENT.
Why is Sports Technology Labs the best place to buy S4 online?
If you’re trying to figure out where to buy S4 online, there certainly seem to be plenty of choices out there. Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy Andarine online because of their consistent, verifiable high quality, and excellent customer service. Not all companies offering S4 for sale are alike—or equally trustworthy. To buy S4 from a randomly selected website is dangerous, even if the price looks reasonable, because you can’t be certain about their quality-control processes.
At Sports Technology Labs, however, you can find the highest quality S4 for sale anywhere on the internet. We’re an American business and our products are tested in U.S.-based third-party laboratories that certify minimum 98% purity. That’s why we’re confident in our claim that we offer the best Andarine for sale on the market today. Our Andarine is also available in pure powder form. If you have any questions about our liquid S4 products, you can also contact us and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
1. Hott JL, Borkman RF (November 1989). “The non-fluorescence of 4-fluorotryptophan”. The Biochemical Journal. 264 (1): 297–9. doi:10.1124/jpet.102.040840. PMC 1133577. PMID 2604714 https://europepmc.org/article/med/2604714
2. Gao W, Reiser PJ, Coss CC, Phelps MA, Kearbey JD, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Selective androgen receptor modulator treatment improves muscle strength and body composition and prevents bone loss in orchidectomized rats. Endocrinology. 2005;146:4887–4897. https://europepmc.org/article/med/17063395
3. Kearbey JD, Gao W, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Selective androgen receptor modulators inhibit bone resorption in rats. AAPS PharmSci. 2003;5 https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/146/11/4887/2500134
4. Gao W, Kearbey JD, Nair VA, Chung K, Parlow AF, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Comparison of the pharmacological effects of a novel selective androgen receptor modulator, the 5alpha-reductase inhibitor finasteride, and the antiandrogen hydroxyflutamide in intact rats: new approach for benign prostate hyperplasia. Endocrinology. 2004;145:5420–5428 https://www.auajournals.org/doi/10.1016/S0022-5347%2801%2968993-6