Andarine, more commonly known as S4 is the original SARM. It was developed for the treatment of muscle wasting, osteoporosis, and benign prostate hypertrophy . Scientists discovered that while this molecule is not shaped like a steroid it does activate androgen receptors selectively in the human body, favoring those in skeletal muscle, bone, and connective tissue over those in the scalp and prostate. This led to an explosion of research into molecules that selectively activate the androgen receptor (AR). S4 exerts its selectivity by having a higher binding affinity to these androgen receptors.
Rat studies reveal dose-dependent improvements in bone health with administration of S4. In one study, 1.6mg/kg bodyweight showed significant improvements in bone mineral density, lean mass, and body composition. 3mg/kg/day demonstrated significant increases in muscle mass as well [1, 2]. In the ovariectomized rat model for osteoporosis, 3 and 10mg/kg/day were administered for 8 weeks and both groups showed improvements in whole body and trabecular bone mineral density, cortical content, and decreased body fat . Primary culture of bone marrow osteoprogenitor cells showed that S4 was more anabolic than DHT for promoting osteoblast formation, further confirming its anabolic potential in bone tissue [1, 3].
Studies have also observed a decrease in prostate weight with similar efficacy to 5mg/kg finasteride administration without affecting levator ani muscles (an indicator of relative androgenicity). This suggests that while SERMs are ideal candidates for reducing breast tissue and the spread of breast cancers, SARMs may hold the key to these types of benefits in situations of unwanted prostate growth .
While anecdotal reports rank S4 as mild on side effects compared to other SARMs, it does have one side effect present at higher doses that is unusual to other compounds and that is a temporary slight yellowing of the vision and reduction in night vision.
Data on our S4 Powder for sale
CAS Number: 401900-40-1
Molar Mass: 441.357
Class: Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator
Experimental Application: Muscle and strength gain
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight to maximize shelf life.
Cited Research: Sports Technology Labs Research Blog
- Foil Pouch with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Minimum 98% pure.
- 2,050 milligrams Andarine/S4 per pouch.
- Measuring tools not included.
This preparation is for laboratory research purposes only and is not approved by the FDA for human use. S4/Andarine IS NOT A DIETARY OR SPORTS SUPPLEMENT.
Why is Sports Technology Labs the best place to buy S4 Powder online?
If you’re trying to figure out where to buy S4 online, there certainly seem to be plenty of choices out there. Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy Andarine powder online because of their consistent, verifiable high quality, and excellent customer service. Not all companies offering S4 powder for sale are alike—or equally trustworthy. To buy Andarine powder from a randomly selected website is dangerous, even if the price looks reasonable, because you can’t be certain about their quality-control processes.
At Sports Technology Labs, however, you can find the highest quality S4 powder for sale anywhere on the internet. We’re an American business and our products are tested in U.S.-based third-party laboratories that certify minimum 98% purity. That’s why we’re confident in our claim that we offer the best Andarine powder for sale on the market today. Our S4 is also available in liquid form. If you have any questions about our S4 products, you can also contact us and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
S4 is an investigational compound still awaiting FDA approval and is not a dietary supplement. At Sports Technology Labs we are chemical suppliers, not medical doctors, and our expertise is sourcing and quality control. Sports Technology Labs does not encourage or condone consumer use of SARMs products, they are for research purposes only. Anecdotal reports online indicate S4 dosage of 50mg and 100mg per day used by many individuals. An S4 SARM dose of 150mg per day has even been reported by several individuals in online forums. These dosages may not match those used in carefully designed medical research protocols and may pose a serious risk of adverse effects in users.
We consider the duplication of anecdotal protocols online to be a risky practice. SARMs should only be used under the supervision and direction of a medical doctor or designated research authority. We strongly discourage the use of SARMs for performance enhancement in sports and bodybuilding, and warn against “bro science” and peer consensus when making decisions about human health.
1. Hott JL, Borkman RF (November 1989). “The non-fluorescence of 4-fluorotryptophan”. The Biochemical Journal. 264 (1): 297–9. doi:10.1124/jpet.102.040840. PMC 1133577. PMID 2604714 https://europepmc.org/article/med/2604714
2. Gao W, Reiser PJ, Coss CC, Phelps MA, Kearbey JD, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Selective androgen receptor modulator treatment improves muscle strength and body composition and prevents bone loss in orchidectomized rats. Endocrinology. 2005;146:4887–4897. https://europepmc.org/article/med/17063395
3. Kearbey JD, Gao W, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Selective androgen receptor modulators inhibit bone resorption in rats. AAPS PharmSci. 2003;5 https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/146/11/4887/2500134
4. Gao W, Kearbey JD, Nair VA, Chung K, Parlow AF, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Comparison of the pharmacological effects of a novel selective androgen receptor modulator, the 5alpha-reductase inhibitor finasteride, and the antiandrogen hydroxyflutamide in intact rats: new approach for benign prostate hyperplasia. Endocrinology. 2004;145:5420–5428 https://www.auajournals.org/doi/10.1016/S0022-5347%2801%2968993-6