YK-11 is a SARM that acts as a gene-specific agonist of the androgen receptor (AR) in MDA-MB 453 cells. YK-11 works on a variety of different anabolic pathways. YK-11 has shown greater anabolic activity in vitro in C2C12 myoblasts than DHT [1, 2]. YK11 promoted a cascade of muscle growth and key myogenic regulatory factors in skeletal muscle tissue such as myogenic differentiation factor (MyoD), myogenic factor 5 (Myf5), to a significantly greater extent than DHT. This can in part explain why YK11 exerts its selective modulation of the AR. Unlike testosterone and most other androgen receptor mediated anabolic agents, YK-11 is orally bioavailable so it does not require injection for proper absorption. At this time YK-11 is for laboratory research use only and the side effects are not fully known.
What really sets YK-11 apart is that a key component of its anabolic activity is modulated via expression of follistatin. They discovered this by co-administering anti-follistatin antibodies with YK11 to measure the difference in effects . Follistatin has been shown to promote insulin-stimulated glucose and amino acid uptake into skeletal muscle cells, improving insulin sensitivity directly and increasing skeletal muscle mass . Follistatin proteins also block inhibitory ligands from binding to Transforming Growth Factor-ß .
Perhaps the most alluring effect of follistatin is binding and neutralizing of catabolic proteins Activin A, Activin B, and Myostatin. Unfortunately follistatin proteins themselves undergo rapid proteolysis and have limited bioavailability and half-life even when injected directly into a wasting muscle. YK-11 however stimulates the body to produce more follistatin proteins systemically and locally which may circumvent this shortfall of direct follistatin administration and promote muscle growth [2, 4].
Data on our YK-11 Powder for sale
CAS Number: 1370003-76-1
Molar Mass: 430.541 g/mol
Class: Myostatin Inhibitor, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator
Experimental Application: Muscle tissue growth, Myostatin inhibition
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight to maximize shelf life.
Cited Research: Sports Technology Labs Research Blog
- Foil Pouch with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Minimum 98% pure.
- 1,050 Milligrams YK-11 per pouch.
- Measuring tools not included.
This preparation is for laboratory research purposes only and is not approved by the FDA for human consumption. YK-11 IS NOT A DIETARY OR SPORTS SUPPLEMENT.
Why is Sports Technology Labs the best place to buy YK-11 Powder online?
It’s not hard to find YK-11 for sale online but Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy YK-11 powder online because of their consistent, verifiable high quality, fast shipping, and their outstanding customer service.
At Sports Technology Labs you can find the highest quality YK-11 powder for sale anywhere on the internet. We are a U.S.-based business and our products are tested in U.S.-based third-party laboratories that certify minimum 98% purity. That’s why we’re confident in our claim that we offer the best YK11 powder for sale on the market today. And if you have any questions about our liquid YK11 products, you can also contact us and we’ll respond as soon as possible. Our YK 11 is also available in liquid form.
YK11 is an investigational compound still awaiting FDA approval and is not a dietary supplement. At Sports Technology Labs we are chemical suppliers, not medical doctors, and our expertise is sourcing and quality control. Sports Technology Labs does not encourage or condone consumer use of SARMs products, they are for research purposes only. Anecdotal reports online indicate YK 11 dosage of 10mg and 20mg per day used by many individuals. A YK11 dose of 50mg per day has even been reported by several bodybuilders in online forums. These dosages may not match those used in carefully designed medical research protocols and may pose a serious risk of adverse effects in users.
We consider the duplication of anecdotal protocols online to be a risky practice. SARMs should only be used under the supervision and direction of a medical doctor or designated research authority. We strongly discourage the use of SARMs for performance enhancement in sports and bodybuilding, and warn against “bro science” and peer consensus when making decisions about human health.
1. Kanno Y, Hikosaka R, Zhang SY, Inoue Y, Nakahama T, Kato K, Yamaguchi A, Tominaga N, Kohra S, Arizono K, Inouye Y (2011). “(17α,20E)-17,20-[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis(oxy)]-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene-21-carboxylic acid methyl ester (YK11) is a partial agonist of the androgen receptor”. Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 34 (3): 318–23. PMID 21372378 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21372378/
2. Kanno Y, Ota R, Someya K, Kusakabe T, Kato K, Inouye Y (2013). “Selective androgen receptor modulator, YK11, regulates myogenic differentiation of C2C12 myoblasts by follistatin expression”. Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 36 (9): 1460–5. PMID 23995658. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23995658/
3. Han X, Moller LLV, et al. Mechanisms involved in follistatin-induced hypertrophy and increased insulin action in skeletal muscle. J Cachexia Sarcopenia Muscle. 2019 Aug 11. doi: 10.1002/jcsm.12474 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31402604/
4. Castonguay R, Lachey J, Wallner S, et al. Follistatin-288-Fc Fusion Protein Promotes Localized Growth of Skeletal Muscle. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2019 Mar;368(3):435-445. doi: 10.1124/jpet.118.252304. Epub 2018 Dec 18. https://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/jpet/368/3/435.full.pdf