MK-677, also known as Ibutamoren, is a growth hormone secretagogue that is sometimes incorrectly classified as a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM). When administered orally, MK-677 mimics the action of the hunger hormone ghrelin and, by doing so, increases growth hormones (GHs) in the body. It is powerfully effective in boosting levels of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). Unlike growth hormone and most growth hormone secretagogues, MK677 is orally bioavailable so it does not require injection for proper absorption. Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy MK-677 for sale on the internet.
MK-677 has displayed multiple effects in vitro, including:
- Increased GH levels
- Increased muscle mass
- Increased bone density
- Faster muscle growth
- Improved immune function
- Better sleep
- Increased appetite
- Reversal of growth hormone deficiency
However, it must be emphasized that MK-677 has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for human consumption. It should be used for research purposes only.
Nonetheless, several studies have been conducted that suggest MK-677 holds enormous promise as a drug that could enhance human health:
- One study found that MK-677 increased insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) and IGF-binding protein-3 (IGFBP-3) levels, and potentially could be used to counter somatotropic deficiency 
- Another study found that MK-677 increases bone turnover and osteoblast activity in older adults 
Further important research into MK-677 will be performed in the years to come.
Data on our Liquid MK-677 for sale
CAS Number: 159752-10-0
Molar Mass: 528.662 g/mol
Class: Growth Hormone Secretagogue
Experimental Application: Significant increases in appetite and Human Growth Hormone (HGH) production, improved sleep quality, improved cognitive health, accelerated recovery, lean mass gain, fat burning.
Cited Research: Sports Technology Labs Research Blog
- Includes graduated 1mL glass pipette for convenient measurement.
- Glass bottle with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Tamper-proof seal to ensure safety in transit.
- Less than 5% variance in concentration, guaranteeing consistency.
- Formulated and packaged to prevent evaporation in storage.
This preparation is for laboratory research purposes only and is not approved by the FDA for human use. MK-677/Ibutamoren IS NOT A DIETARY OR SPORTS SUPPLEMENT.
Can MK-677 raise growth hormone and IGF-1 to the same extent as therapeutic treatment with HGH?
Studies have demonstrated the ability of MK677 to raise endogenous levels of HGH and IGF-1 .
Can MK-677 suppress your body’s natural GH production?
There is presently no evidence that MK677 compromises the body’s natural production of GH long term. More information may be available in the future
Does MK-677 suppress testosterone?
MK-677 does not act on the feedback loop for testosterone in the human body and is not expected to suppress natural testosterone levels.
Why choose Sports Technology Labs?
It is not difficult to find ibutamoren for sale, but Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy MK677 online because of their consistent, verifiable high quality, and outstanding customer service. Not every company provides the highest quality MK 677. At Sports Technology Labs you can buy the highest quality Ibutamoren with confidence because every batch is third party tested by a US-based laboratory for a certified minimum purity of 98%. We also have MK-677 available in pure powder form.
We ship most orders same day or next day and guarantee quality and fresh product every time. Don’t buy liquid MK677 from some sketchy fly-by-night outfit—come to Sports Technology Labs. You are welcome to contact us with any questions you have about our MK-677 for sale.
- G Copinschi, A Van Onderbergen, M L’Hermite-Balériaux, C M Mendel, A Caufriez, R Leproult, J A Bolognese, M De Smet, M O Thorner, E Van Cauter, Effects of a 7-day treatment with a novel, orally active, growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, MK-677, on 24-hour GH profiles, insulin-like growth factor I, and adrenocortical function in normal young men, The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, Volume 81, Issue 8, 1 August 1996, Pages 2776–2782, https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/81/8/2776/2875610
- Murphy MG, Bach MA, Plotkin D, Bolognese J, Ng J, Krupa D, et al. Oral administration of the growth hormone secretagogue MK-677 increases markers of bone turnover in healthy and functionally impaired elderly adults. The MK-677 Study Group. J Bone Miner Res. 1999;14:1182–1188 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10404019/