LGD-4033, also known as Ligandrol, is a 3rd generation non-steroidal oral SARM with a high affinity for the androgen receptor (Ki of ~1 nM). It is currently the second most popular SARM on the market. Unlike testosterone which exerts anabolic effects by the same pathway, LGD-4033 has high selectivity for receptors in skeletal muscle, bone, and connective tissue, with minimal affinity for receptors in the prostate, scalp and skin. It was developed by Ligand Pharmaceuticals to treat conditions such as muscle wasting and osteoporosis without the virilizing side effects of anabolic steroids . Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy LGD-4033 online.
Preclinical primate data showed a significant dose-dependent increase in lean body mass for male and female monkeys during 13 weeks of dosing at either 0.6, 3, 15, or 75 MG/KG of bodyweight . In addition to this, 70% of the increased body mass was retained after a 4 week recovery period. Only the 75mg/kg group stopped treatment after 48 days due to toxicity . This dose is significantly higher than the highest dose administered in human clinical trials (0.5, 1, and 2mg administered to humans respectively) .
A Phase 1 clinical trial with 76 adult male humans orally administered LGD-4033 at varying doses showed a dose-dependent increase in lean body mass and was well tolerated by all 76 subjects for 21 days [1,2]. Phase 2 clinical trials consisted of 120 patients recovering from hip fracture surgery. The participants either received a placebo, 0.5, 1, or 2mg LGD-4033 over 12 weeks . All doses of LGD-4033 created significant increases in total lean body mass and subjects exhibited dose dependent decreases in mean fat mass. Patients administered LGD-4033 showed improvements in serum procollagen type 1 propeptide (s-P1NP), a marker of bone anabolism, and improvements in 6-minute walk distance as compared to placebo. No significant adverse effects were reported in any of the study groups . Patients were assessed 12 weeks after completion of the trial, at which they maintained the muscle mass that they had gained from the drug .
Data on our Liquid LGD-4033 for sale
CAS Number: 1165910-22-4
Molar Mass: 338.258 g/mol
Class: Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator
Experimental Application: Significant lean mass gain, improved strength, improved blood-flow, accelerated recovery, and fat burning.
Cited Research: Sports Technology Labs Research Blog
- Includes graduated 1mL glass pipette for convenient measurement.
- Glass bottle with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Tamper-proof seal to ensure safety in transit.
- Less than 5% variance in concentration, guaranteeing consistency.
- Formulated and packaged to prevent evaporation in storage.
This preparation is for laboratory research purposes only and is not approved by the FDA for human use. Ligandrol/LGD-4033 IS NOT A DIETARY OR SPORTS SUPPLEMENT.
Why is Sports Technology Labs the best place to buy Ligandrol online?
If you’re trying to figure out where to buy Ligandrol online, there certainly seem to be plenty of choices out there but Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy LGD 4033 online. Not all companies offering LGD4033 for sale are alike—or equally trustworthy. To buy liquid LGD4033 from a randomly selected website is dangerous, even if the price looks reasonable, because you just can not be certain about their quality-control processes.
At Sports Technology Labs, however, you can find the highest quality LGD4033 for sale anywhere on the internet. We’re an American business headquartered in Connecticut, and our products are tested in U.S.-based third-party laboratories that certify minimum 98% purity. That’s why we’re confident in our claim that we offer the best Ligandrol for sale on the market today. Our LGD-4033 is also available in pure powder form. And if you have any questions about our liquid Ligandrol products, you can also contact us and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
1. Basaria et al. The Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Effects of LGD-4033, a Novel Nonsteroidal Oral, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator, in Healthy Young Men. The Journals of Gerontology: Series A, Volume 68, Issue 1, January 2013, Pages 87–95. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22459616/
2. Fragkaki et al. Human in vivo metabolism study of LGD-4033. Drug Test Analysis. Drug Test Anal. 2018 Nov;10(11-12):1635-1645. doi: 10.1002/dta.2512. Epub 2018 Nov 8. https://analyticalsciencejournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/dta.2512
3. “Viking Therapeutics Initiates Phase 2 Trial of VK5211 in Patients Recovering From Hip Fracture.” FierceBiotech. Questex LLC, 03 Nov. 2015. Web. 21 Nov. 2016.