RAD140 is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) that holds great promise as an alternative to testosterone replacement therapy. Like all SARMs, RAD140 binds to the androgen receptors in a selective manner and does not produce the full range of androgenic effects as similar substances. If you’re interested in this SARM, you can buy RAD140 for sale right here at Sports Technology Labs.
RAD140 is a fairly recent SARM; it was developed in 2010 as a possible treatment for osteoporosis. Testing performed on rats and primates has indicated that it may provide additional benefits as well.
The RAD140 SARM is widely believed to generate a number of health benefits, including:
- Increased weight loss
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Increased brain cell growth
- Increased protection against breast cancer
- Increased endurance
However, it must be understood that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not confirmed any health benefits of RAD140 for human beings, and the drug should be used for research purposes only. Although the scientific community is still waiting for reliable studies on human subjects that would verify the beneficial effects of RAD140, there have been a number of studies performed on animals, such as:
- One study on rats found that RAD140 had neuroprotective benefits of a kind that may prevent Alzheimer’s disease and similar disorders, and may be safer than conventional testosterone therapy. (Anusha Jayaraman, Amy Christensen, V. Alexandra Moser, Rebekah S. Vest, Chris P. Miller, Gary Hattersley, Christian J. Pike, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator RAD140 Is Neuroprotective in Cultured Neurons and Kainate-Lesioned Male Rats, Endocrinology, Volume 155, Issue 4, 1 April 2014, Pages 1398–1406, https://doi.org/10.1210/en.2013-1725.)
- Another study, performed this time on primates, indicated that RAD140 may promote modest increases in lean muscle mass. (Miller, C. P., Shomali, M., Lyttle, C. R., O’Dea, L. S., Herendeen, H., Gallacher, K., Paquin, D., Compton, D. R., Sahoo, B., Kerrigan, S. A., Burge, M. S., Nickels, M., Green, J. L., Katzenellenbogen, J. A., Tchesnokov, A., & Hattersley, G. (2010). Design, Synthesis, and Preclinical Characterization of the Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) RAD140. ACS medicinal chemistry letters, 2(2), 124–129. https://doi.org/10.1021/ml1002508.)
More research is needed to confirm the effects of RAD140 in human beings.
RAD140 Liquid Data
CAS Number: 1182367-47-0
Molar Mass: 393.83 g/mol
Class: Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator
Application: Significant muscle strength and mass gain, fat burning, improved endurance, improved cognitive function.
Cited Research: Sports Technology Labs Research Blog
This preparation is for research use only and is not approved by the FDA for human consumption.
Why Sports Technology Labs?
The internet seems to be full of sites offering RAD140 peptides and related substances. This may leave you wondering which of these many options you should select. The question is not “Where can I buy RAD140?” but where you should buy it. Before we answer that question, you must understand that not all of these websites are alike—far from it.
Some websites are more interested in making quick cash than in ensuring that their customers receive dependable products. That’s why you need to buy only from websites with established quality-control procedures. When you choose Sports Technology Labs, you’re buying from an American company (based in Connecticut) that uses U.S.-based third-party labs to test the products and certify a minimum purity of 98%.
We’re also committed to offering first-rate customer service. You’re always welcome to contact us with any questions or concerns you have about our RAD140 for sale.