Cardarine, or GW501516, is a PPAR (peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor) agonist that is often wrongly classified as a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM). As a PPAR, it shares certain commonalities with SARMs but differs from them in a few important ways. GW501516 does not affect androgen receptors or alter testosterone levels. Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy cardarine online.
Invented in the early 1990s, Cardarine is also known by a number of alternate names, including GW1516 and GSK-516. It is widely believed to provide a broad range of experimental effects, such as:
- Burns fatty acids and promotes fat loss
- Decreases LDL (“bad”) cholesterol
- Increases HDL (“good”) cholesterol
- Increases endurance
- Reduces inflammation
- Decreases insulin resistance
However, the benefits of GW501516 have not been confirmed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the drug should be used for research purposes only.
Although there are no studies proving the beneficial effects of GW501516 in humans, a number of animal studies have been performed that point to the drug’s ability to enhance certain physiological processes:
- One study on mice found that GW501516 promotes fatty acid oxidation in skeletal muscles and alleviates metabolic syndrome. (T. Tanaka et al., Activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor δ induces fatty acid β-oxidation in skeletal muscle and attenuates metabolic syndrome, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A., vol. 100, no. 26, pp. 15924–15929, Dec. 2003.)1
- Another study discovered that peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors can markedly increase running endurance in Kunming mice. (Chen, W. et al. A metabolomic study of the PPARd agonist GW501516 for enhancing running endurance in Kunming mice. Sci. Rep. 5, 09884; doi: 10.1038/srep09884 (2015).)
- Yet another study on mice revealed that PPARs augment exercise endurance by preventing exhaustion of glucose (“hitting the wall”). (Fan W., Waizenegger W., Lin C.S., Sorrentino V., He M.-X., Wall C.E., Li H., Liddle C., Yu R.T., Atkins A.R., et al. PPARδ Promotes Running Endurance by Preserving Glucose. Cell Metab. 2017;25:1186–1193.e1184. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2017.04.006.)
This preparation is for laboratory research purposes only and is not approved by the FDA for human use. Cardarine/GW501516 IS NOT A DIETARY OR SPORTS SUPPLEMENT.
Data on Our Cardarine for Sale
CAS Number: 317318-70-0
Molar Mass: 453.498 g/mol
Class: PPAR Agonist
Experimental Application: Improved muscular endurance, improved insulin sensitivity, increased mitochondrial count.
For more information please see: Sports Technology Labs Research Blog
Can Cardarine suppress natural testosterone?
GW501516 does not interact with the androgen receptor at all so it does not cause suppression of natural testosterone.
Can women participate in research with Cardarine?
Cardarine is non-hormonal and is not known to interrupt menstrual cycles or cause virilization in female test subjects. Doses as high as 18mg per day have been used in clinical trails for women.
Does Cardarine improve cholesterol?
GW501516 has been shown to increase HDL and decrease LDL in rhesus monkeys.
Why is Sports Technology Labs the best place to buy Cardarine online?
If you’re trying to figure out where to buy GW501516 online, there certainly seem to be plenty of choices out there. Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy cardarine online because of their consistent, verifiable high quality, and excellent customer service. Not all companies offering Cardarine for sale are alike—or equally trustworthy. To buy GW501516 from a randomly selected website is dangerous, even if the price looks reasonable, because you can’t be certain about their quality-control processes.
At Sports Technology Labs, however, you can find the highest quality cardarine for sale anywhere on the internet. We’re an American business and our products are tested in U.S.-based third-party laboratories that certify minimum 98% purity. That’s why we’re confident in our claim that we offer the best GW501516 for sale on the market today. And if you have any questions about our liquid GW501516 products, you can also contact us and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Liquid Cardarine (GW501516) Review
Half the price of similar amounts available to me at supplement shops , and is effective and potent , these guys are great !
Product SKU: 2
Product Brand: Sports Technology Labs
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 49.99
Product In-Stock: InStock