Cardarine, or GW501516, is a PPAR (peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor) agonist that is often wrongly classified as a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM). As a PPAR, it shares certain commonalities with SARMs but differs from them in a few important ways. Cardarine does not affect androgen receptors or alter testosterone levels.
Invented in the early 1990s, Cardarine is also known by a number of alternate names, including GW1516 and GSK-516. It is widely believed to provide a broad range of physical benefits, such as:
- Burns fatty acids and promotes fat loss
- Decreases LDL (“bad”) cholesterol
- Increases HDL (“good”) cholesterol
- Increases running endurance
- Increases muscle mass and muscle fiber density
- Reduces inflammation
- Decreases the risk of atherosclerosis
- Decreases insulin resistance
- Reverses Type 2 diabetes
- Increases cardiovascular health
- Reduces exercise recovery times
- Inhibits growth of cancer cells
- Inhibits neurotoxicity
However, the benefits of GW501516/Cardarine have not been confirmed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the drug should be used for research purposes only.
Although there are no studies proving the beneficial effects of Cardarine in humans, a number of animal studies have been performed that point to the drug’s ability to enhance certain physiological processes.
- One study on mice found that cardarine promotes fatty acid oxidation in skeletal muscles and alleviates metabolic syndrome. (T. Tanaka et al., Activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor δ induces fatty acid β-oxidation in skeletal muscle and attenuates metabolic syndrome, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A., vol. 100, no. 26, pp. 15924–15929, Dec. 2003.)1
- Another study discovered that peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors can markedly increase running endurance in Kunming mice. (Chen, W. et al. A metabolomic study of the PPARd agonist GW501516 for enhancing running endurance in Kunming mice. Sci. Rep. 5, 09884; doi: 10.1038/srep09884 (2015).)
- Yet another study on mice revealed that PPARs augment exercise endurance by preventing exhaustion of glucose (“hitting the wall”). (Fan W., Waizenegger W., Lin C.S., Sorrentino V., He M.-X., Wall C.E., Li H., Liddle C., Yu R.T., Atkins A.R., et al. PPARδ Promotes Running Endurance by Preserving Glucose. Cell Metab. 2017;25:1186–1193.e1184. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2017.04.006.)
Why buy from Sports Technology Labs?
If you’re trying to figure out where to buy cardarine online, there certainly seem to be plenty of choices out there. However, not all companies offering Cardarine for sale are alike—or equally trustworthy. To buy liquid cardarine from a randomly selected website is dangerous, even if the price looks reasonable, because you just can’t be certain about their quality-control processes.
At Sports Technology Labs, however, you can find the highest quality cardarine for sale anywhere on the internet. We’re an American business headquartered in Connecticut, and our products are tested in U.S.-based third-party laboratories that certify minimum 98% purity. That’s why we’re confident in our claim that we offer the best Cardarine for sale on the market today. And if you have any questions about our liquid GW501516 products, you can also contact us and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
For more information please see: Sports Technology Labs Research Blog
This preparation is for research use only and is not approved by the FDA for human consumption.
Liquid Cardarine (GW501516) Review
Half the price of similar amounts available to me at supplement shops , and is effective and potent , these guys are great !
Product SKU: 2
Product Brand: Sports Technology Labs
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 49.99
Product In-Stock: InStock