PT 141 also known as bremelanotide, is a peptide that primarily activates the Melanocortin 4 receptor (MC-4R), which stimulates the central nervous system and produces sexual arousal [1, 2]. Studies in mice show that binding to MC-4R causes sexual arousal and increased sexual activity in both men and women [3, 4]. Because PT-141 peptide therapy works on the nervous system in both men and women it is possible to treat sexual disorders that are not caused by blood flow restriction to the genitals and potentially improve symptoms of sexual dysfunction and erectile dysfunction.
In men with erectile dysfunction (ED), studies found that one third experienced an erection with PT 141 peptide therapy even after they did not respond to other erectile dysfunction medications . Improvements in blood flow and sexual desire were also observed, indicating that PT141 may be effective in both erectile dysfunction as well as sexual dysfunction.
PT 141 was modified in 2009 to see if it could be used to treat patients with hemorrhagic shock. PT-141 binds to two receptors, MC-1R and MC-4R, and by binding to these receptors PT141 helps improve blood supply to tissues and prevents damage when blood flow is reduced. There were very few side effects observed when PT 141 was given to patientes intravenously.
In a rat study with fungal infections, MC-1R has been found to possess important anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties . Currently, anti-fungals are limited and produce serious side effects that limit treatment, especially in patients with compromised immune systems.
Research shows that variants of MC-1R cause an increased risk for basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma . The MC-1R receptor is a stimulus of DNA repair pathways and may be useful in the prevention and treatment of these cancers .
Research shows that peptides like Melanotan 2 and PT 141 peptide promote the feeling of fullness and decrease total calorie intake because they stimulate the MC-4R, which plays a role in regulating appetite. Animal studies suggest that PT-141 increases energy expenditure and improves metabolism. This research in mice demonstrates that activation of the MC-4R can increase the body’s ability to burn calories, even at rest .
Double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trials have recently supported weight loss findings and have confirmed that PT 141 peptide can lead to significant weight loss. When given PT141, subjects lost twice as much weight as the placebo group, with subjects losing more weight when given PT-141 twice per day as opposed to once per day.
Data on our PT 141 for sale
CAS Number: 1607799-13-2
Molar Mass: 1025.182 g/mol
Class: Cyclic Heptapeptide
Half life: 2.7 hours
Experimental Application: Melanogenesis, sexual dysfunction
Storage: Keep refrigerated upon reconstitution.
- Lyophilized sample in sterile glass vial.
- Minimum 96% pure (includes stabilizing agents)
- 10mg PT-141 per vial.
- Diluent and laboratory supplies not included.
This preparation is for in vitro laboratory research purposes only by licensed professionals and is not approved by the FDA for bodily introduction of any kind into humans or animals. PT 141 / Bremelanotide is not a drug, food, supplement, or cosmetic and may not be misbranded, misused, or mislabeled as a drug, food, supplement or cosmetic.
Why buy PT-141 from Sports Technology Labs?
If you want to buy PT 141 peptide, it’s not hard to find a seller but Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy Bremelanotide online because of their consistent, verifiable high quality product, fast shipping, and great customer service. A quick search will uncover plenty of PT-141 reviews from companies that specialize in peptides. But the simple truth is that not all of these companies are trustworthy—in many cases, you really can’t be certain what you are getting when you buy peptides from them, especially if their products are not third party tested, or contact information for those companies is redacted.
At Sports Technology Labs you can find the highest quality PT-141 for sale anywhere on the internet. When you buy peptides from Sports Technology Labs you are choosing the highest quality products. Pure compounds tested and certified by accredited American third party labs that accept phone calls to verify the validity of their certificates. Our products come lyophilized in glass bottles and are stored in refrigeration to prevent degradation in storage. We run a transparent business, with no discreet payment methods necessary and no misrepresentation of our products, only the highest quality research chemicals available online, secured by our 60-day money-back guarantee. If you have any questions about our PT 141 for sale for laboratory research use, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
1. Sandrock M, Schulz A, Merkwitz C, Schöneberg T, Spanel-Borowski K, Ricken A. Reduction in corpora lutea number in obese melanocortin-4-receptor-deficient mice. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009 Mar 24;7:24. doi: 10.1186/1477-7827-7-24. PMID: 19309531; PMCID: PMC2667525.
2. Rosen RC, Diamond LE, Earle DC, Shadiack AM, Molinoff PB. Evaluation of the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamic effects of subcutaneously administered PT-141, a melanocortin receptor agonist, in healthy male subjects and in patients with an inadequate response to Viagra. Int J Impot Res. 2004 Apr;16(2):135-42. doi: 10.1038/sj.ijir.3901200. PMID: 14999221.
3. Wessells H, Hruby VJ, Hackett J, Han G, Balse-Srinivasan P, Vanderah TW. Ac-Nle-c[Asp-His-DPhe-Arg-Trp-Lys]-NH2 induces penile erection via brain and spinal melanocortin receptors. Neuroscience. 2003;118(3):755-62. doi: 10.1016/s0306-4522(02)00866-7. PMID: 12710982.
4. Rössler AS, Pfaus JG, Kia HK, Bernabé J, Alexandre L, Giuliano F. The melanocortin agonist, melanotan II, enhances proceptive sexual behaviors in the female rat. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2006 Nov;85(3):514-21. doi: 10.1016/j.pbb.2006.09.023. Epub 2006 Nov 20. PMID: 17113634.
5. Safarinejad MR, Hosseini SY. Salvage of sildenafil failures with bremelanotide: a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study. J Urol. 2008 Mar;179(3):1066-71. doi: 10.1016/j.juro.2007.10.063. Epub 2008 Jan 18. PMID: 18206919.
6. Ji HX, Zou YL, Duan JJ, Jia ZR, Li XJ, Wang Z, Li L, Li YW, Liu GY, Tong MQ, Li XY, Zhang GH, Dai XR, He L, Li ZY, Cao C, Yang Y. The synthetic melanocortin (CKPV)2 exerts anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory effects against Candida albicans vaginitis via inducing macrophage M2 polarization. PLoS One. 2013;8(2):e56004. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0056004. Epub 2013 Feb 14. PMID: 23457491; PMCID: PMC3573073.
7. Feller L, Khammissa RAG, Kramer B, Altini M, Lemmer J. Basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma of the head and face. Head Face Med. 2016 Feb 5;12:11. doi: 10.1186/s13005-016-0106-0. PMID: 26850723; PMCID: PMC4744388.
8. Maresca V, Flori E, Picardo M. Skin phototype: a new perspective. Pigment Cell Melanoma Res. 2015 Jul;28(4):378-89. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12365. Epub 2015 Apr 11. PMID: 25786343.
9. McMillan TR, Forster MAM, Short LI, Rudecki AP, Cline DL, Gray SL. Melanotan II, a melanocortin agonist, partially rescues the impaired thermogenic capacity of pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide deficient mice. Exp Physiol. 2021 Feb;106(2):427-437. doi: 10.1113/EP088838. Epub 2020 Dec 17. PMID: 33332767.
10. Spana C, Jordan R, Fischkoff S. Effect of bremelanotide on body weight of obese women: Data from two phase 1 randomized controlled trials. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2022 Jun;24(6):1084-1093. doi: 10.1111/dom.14672. Epub 2022 Mar 15. PMID: 35170192; PMCID: PMC9314948.