PT 141 (Bremelanotide) 10mg
PT 141 for sale online
PT 141, also known as bremelanotide, is a peptide that primarily activates the Melanocortin 4 receptor (MC-4R) in the central nervous system, leading to sexual arousal [1, 2]. Studies in mice have shown that by binding to MC-4R, sexual arousal is induced where there is increased sexual activity in both males and females [3, 4]. Sports Technology Labs is a supplier of the highest quality PT 141 peptide for sale online.
PT 141 and Treatment of Sexual Disorders
PT 141 holds promise as a treatment option for sexual disorders that do not stem from impaired blood flow to the genital region. Because of this, scientists are studying PT 141 and its link to sexual dysfunction and erectile dysfunction. In males with erectile dysfunction, studies have demonstrated that PT 141 was effective in producing erections even in those who did not respond to other erectile dysfunction medications .
Possible Medical Applications
Hemorrhagic Shock and Blood Flow Improvement
PT 141 is being studied in the treatment of hemorrhagic shock. By binding to MC-1R and MC-4R receptors, PT 141 improves blood supply to tissues and helps prevent damage in situations where blood flow is reduced. Intravenous administration of PT 141 in subjects showed minimal side effects .
Anti-Fungal and Anti-Inflammation
In a recent animal study, MC-1R demonstrated its ability to combat fungal infections while concurrently mitigating inflammation. Although further comprehensive studies are needed, MC-1R is as a promising candidate for the treatment of fungal infections. This potential development could offer individuals with autoimmune diseases a novel therapeutic avenue in the future .
Cancer Prevention and Treatment
Variants of MC-1R have been associated with an increased risk of basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma. MC-1R stimulates DNA repair pathways and may hold promise in the prevention and treatment of these types of skin cancers [7, 8].
Effects on Weight Loss and the Metabolic System
Peptides like Melanotan 2 and PT 141, which stimulate the MC-4R, have been found to promote feelings of fullness and decrease calorie intake. Animal studies suggest that PT 141 has the ability to increase energy expenditure and improve the body’s metabolism. Activation of the MC-4R may enhance the body’s ability to burn calories, even at rest .
Weight Loss Findings
Recent double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trials have supported the weight loss findings associated with PT 141. Subjects given PT 141 experienced twice as much weight loss compared to the placebo group. The frequency of PT 141 administration (twice per day versus once per day) also influenced the extent of weight loss .
Data on our PT 141 Peptide for sale
CAS Number: 1607799-13-2
Molar Mass: 1025.182 g/mol
Half life: 2.7 hours
Class: Cyclic Heptapeptide
Storage: Keep refrigerated upon reconstitution.
- Lyophilized sample in sterile glass vial.
- Minimum 96% pure (includes stabilizing agents)
- 10mg PT-141 per vial.
- Diluent and laboratory supplies not included.
This preparation is for in vitro laboratory research purposes only by licensed professionals and is not approved by the FDA for bodily introduction of any kind into humans or animals. PT 141 / Bremelanotide is not a drug, food, supplement, or cosmetic and may not be misbranded, misused, or mislabeled as a drug, food, supplement or cosmetic.
PT-141 (Bremelanotide) FAQs
PT-141 is an injectable peptide that is studied for its effects on sex drive, libido, arousal, and genital blood circulation.
PT-141 is a variation of Melanotan 2 specifically designed for sexual stimulation and performance.
PT-141 is a treatment option for sexual dysfunction and arousal that has displayed efficacy in both women and men.
The most commonly reported side effects of PT-141 include headaches, nausea, flushing, and injection site irritation.
Why buy PT-141 from Sports Technology Labs?
If you want to buy PT 141 peptide, it’s not hard to find a seller but Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy Bremelanotide online because of their consistent, verifiable high quality product, fast shipping, and great customer service. A quick search will uncover plenty of PT-141 reviews from companies that specialize in peptides.
But the simple truth is that not all of these companies are trustworthy—in many cases, you really can’t be certain what you are getting when you buy peptides from them, especially if their products are not third party tested, or contact information for those companies is redacted.
At Sports Technology Labs you can find the highest quality PT-141 peptide for sale anywhere on the internet. When you buy peptides from Sports Technology Labs you are choosing the highest quality products. Pure compounds tested and certified by accredited American third party labs that accept phone calls to verify the validity of their certificates. Our products come lyophilized in glass bottles and are stored in refrigeration to prevent degradation in storage.
We run a transparent business, with no discreet payment methods necessary and no misrepresentation of our products, only the highest quality research chemicals available online, secured by our 60-day money-back guarantee. We provide free shipping for orders exceeding $149, and for those who require expedited delivery, we also offer express shipping. Customers who subscribe to our email list enjoy a 10% discount, and an extra 10% off when paying with cryptocurrency. If you have any questions about our PT 141 for sale for laboratory research use, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
1. Sandrock M, Schulz A, Merkwitz C, Schöneberg T, Spanel-Borowski K, Ricken A. Reduction in corpora lutea number in obese melanocortin-4-receptor-deficient mice. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009 Mar 24;7:24. doi: 10.1186/1477-7827-7-24. PMID: 19309531; PMCID: PMC2667525.
2. Rosen RC, Diamond LE, Earle DC, Shadiack AM, Molinoff PB. Evaluation of the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamic effects of subcutaneously administered PT-141, a melanocortin receptor agonist, in healthy male subjects and in patients with an inadequate response to Viagra. Int J Impot Res. 2004 Apr;16(2):135-42. doi: 10.1038/sj.ijir.3901200. PMID: 14999221.
3. Wessells H, Hruby VJ, Hackett J, Han G, Balse-Srinivasan P, Vanderah TW. Ac-Nle-c[Asp-His-DPhe-Arg-Trp-Lys]-NH2 induces penile erection via brain and spinal melanocortin receptors. Neuroscience. 2003;118(3):755-62. doi: 10.1016/s0306-4522(02)00866-7. PMID: 12710982.
4. Rössler AS, Pfaus JG, Kia HK, Bernabé J, Alexandre L, Giuliano F. The melanocortin agonist, melanotan II, enhances proceptive sexual behaviors in the female rat. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2006 Nov;85(3):514-21. doi: 10.1016/j.pbb.2006.09.023. Epub 2006 Nov 20. PMID: 17113634.
5. Safarinejad MR, Hosseini SY. Salvage of sildenafil failures with bremelanotide: a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study. J Urol. 2008 Mar;179(3):1066-71. doi: 10.1016/j.juro.2007.10.063. Epub 2008 Jan 18. PMID: 18206919.
6. Ji HX, Zou YL, Duan JJ, Jia ZR, Li XJ, Wang Z, Li L, Li YW, Liu GY, Tong MQ, Li XY, Zhang GH, Dai XR, He L, Li ZY, Cao C, Yang Y. The synthetic melanocortin (CKPV)2 exerts anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory effects against Candida albicans vaginitis via inducing macrophage M2 polarization. PLoS One. 2013;8(2):e56004. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0056004. Epub 2013 Feb 14. PMID: 23457491; PMCID: PMC3573073.
7. Feller L, Khammissa RAG, Kramer B, Altini M, Lemmer J. Basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma of the head and face. Head Face Med. 2016 Feb 5;12:11. doi: 10.1186/s13005-016-0106-0. PMID: 26850723; PMCID: PMC4744388.
8. Maresca V, Flori E, Picardo M. Skin phototype: a new perspective. Pigment Cell Melanoma Res. 2015 Jul;28(4):378-89. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12365. Epub 2015 Apr 11. PMID: 25786343.
9. McMillan TR, Forster MAM, Short LI, Rudecki AP, Cline DL, Gray SL. Melanotan II, a melanocortin agonist, partially rescues the impaired thermogenic capacity of pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide deficient mice. Exp Physiol. 2021 Feb;106(2):427-437. doi: 10.1113/EP088838. Epub 2020 Dec 17. PMID: 33332767.
10. Spana C, Jordan R, Fischkoff S. Effect of bremelanotide on body weight of obese women: Data from two phase 1 randomized controlled trials. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2022 Jun;24(6):1084-1093. doi: 10.1111/dom.14672. Epub 2022 Mar 15. PMID: 35170192; PMCID: PMC9314948.