How to Pay
Credit Card Payment:
We are accepting Mastercard and JCB transactions with no additional fees or redirection to other websites.
How will this appear on my statement?
The charge on your bank statement will say GBPAY and will include your order total and any small currency exchange rate differences. Your bank may charge a small international fee as well.
Why did my payment fail if I used Mastercard/JCB and the address and phone number are correct?
Credit Card transactions are charged from outside of the United States so if your bank is set to automatically block international transactions call your bank and authorize the transaction and then place it again. Please make sure the billing address, name, and phone number for your order match your card as well.
Credit Card Payment with MESH Network
- MESH is a simple and secure method for online purchases. MESH brings the Customer and the Merchant inside the same financial institution to handle real-time payments.
- The following steps are what you can expect using MESH. If you are already a MESH account holder you can expect your transaction to take a minute or two from start to finish.
- To watch a Mesh tutorial, click here: https://mymesh.services/demo
How to pay with Credit Card using MESH Network
- Login to your Mesh account. (If you don’t currently have a MESH account pick the option to create a MESH account. We will ask you to register with your Name, Address, Date of Birth, and the last 4 of your Social Security Number. This information is only used to prove your identity to our bank. This is a one-time registration, and only takes an additional minute or two to complete).
- Purchase a MESH Load Pack . (MESH accepts VISA, Mastercard, and Discover)
- Activate Your MESH Load Pack
- Complete your purchase. You’re not finished until you complete your purchase and return to the shopping cart with confirmation.
- MESH confirms your funds transfer directly with the Merchant.
MESH is similar, in some ways, to a reloadable prepaid debit card. Before making a purchase, a customer must first create and fund their MESH account, that is held at an FDIC insured U.S. bank. This is why, on the first transaction, we have to collect a little more information on our customers than some other payment methods. It’s also why your information is much more secure than other payment methods.
MESH IS SECURE. MESH never shares your personal information with any 3rd party other than the bank where your MESH checking account resides. Opening a MESH account has no impact on credit scores, nor is the information shared with any credit reporting agency. Also, MESH confirms each purchase with 2 factor authentication to your mobile phone, so your funds are safe from unauthorized use.
For additional information and customer service please visit mymesh.money
- Debit Card
- Checking Account
Works on the following:
- Apple – All Devices
- Android – All Devices
- Windows – All Devices
How to Use Coinbase
- Create a Coinbase account.
- Go to Settings, then Payment Methods, and then click Add Payment Method.
- Click Credit/Debit Card.
- Enter your card’s information.
- Once the card is confirmed, you can go to Buy/Sell and buy your bitcoins.
- The bitcoins will be sent to your Coinbase wallet.
Sending Bitcoin with Cashapp
- Tap the Bitcoin tab on your Cash App home screen
- Tap the Airplane button
- Choose send Bitcoin
- Tap Send to enter the external wallet address manually
- Copy the bitcoin wallet address provided in your order confirmation and paste it into your Cashapp.
- Tap wallet address to confirm
- Tap Next
- Select a withdrawal speed
- Tap Confirm & Send to initiate your withdrawal.
You need to withdraw at least 0.001 bitcoin to make a withdrawal using the Standard withdrawal speed. Rush and Priority withdrawals have no minimum withdrawal amount.
- Debit Card (no fees)
- Checking Account (no fees)
Works on the following:
- Apple – All Devices
- Android – All Device
How to set up Zelle Pay if your bank is supported
- Log into your bank App
- Locate your Zelle tab
- Follow the onscreen instructions in your bank app to complete your profile
How to set up Zelle Pay if your bank is NOT supported
- Download the Zelle Pay app from your devices app store or click the link below
- Have your debit card or Bank account information ready
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your profile
How to pay with Zelle on Sportstechnologylabs.com
- Select “Zelle Payment” Upon checkout.
- Open your Zelle Pay or Bank App
- Send your order total to the email address specified in your order confirmation.
- Tap Confirm & Send
- Let us know when you have sent payment by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org