How to Pay
Credit Card Payment with UGOTBANK
We use UGOTBANK for credit card processing and the charge on your bank statement will say Executive Assist. Once UGOTBANK is selected at checkout, and a blue pop-up window will appear asking for your credit card information and billing address. Fill out the form and select Pay Now. The transaction will take 1-2 minutes to complete and you will receive a confirmation of your transaction on the following page. If your transaction declines, please double check that the address and card information entered match the card used.
Credit Card Payment:
We can accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express with no additional fees at checkout. The charge on your bank statement will say Sportek or Sports Technology Labs. If your transaction declines, please double check that the address and card information entered match the card used or please try again from a different browser or device.
Credit Card Payment with Max Redemption
We can accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express at checkout. Max Redemption charges a small fee for which we provide a discount, and they require the quick setup and verification of your account and the last 4 digits of social (ONLY the last 4 digits) for age verification. The charge on your bank statement will say EP Executive Assist or GDP Maxload. If your transaction declines, please double check that the address and card information entered match the card used or please try again from a different browser or device.
Pay with Bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrency directly through our gateway at checkout.
Bank Transfer with Green Bean Pay:
GreenBeanPay in California (Powered by Plaid) processes eChecks securely for a variety of eCommerce platforms and business models. GreenBeanPay is a fast eCheck platform that verifies identity as well as routing number, account number, and balance. GreenBeanPay is accessed via the customer’s online banking login details.
eCheck with eDebit Direct:
eDebitDirect in California is our second eCheck processor that is a slower to complete verification but requires less information from the customer. Orders paid with eDebitDirect are shipped within 2-3 business days so customers that require faster delivery should use Green Bean pay or one of the other payment methods available. eDebitDirect is accessed via the customer’s checking account number and routing number (visible on physical checks).
How to Use Coinbase
- Create a Coinbase account.
- Go to Settings, then Payment Methods, and then click Add Payment Method.
- Click Credit/Debit Card.
- Enter your card’s information.
- Once the card is confirmed, you can go to Buy/Sell and buy your bitcoins.
- The bitcoins will be sent to your Coinbase wallet.
Sending Bitcoin with Cashapp
- Tap the Bitcoin tab on your Cash App home screen
- Tap the Airplane button
- Choose send Bitcoin
- Tap Send to enter the external wallet address manually
- Copy the bitcoin wallet address provided in your order confirmation and paste it into your Cashapp.
- Tap wallet address to confirm
- Tap Next
- Select a withdrawal speed
- Tap Confirm & Send to initiate your withdrawal.
You need to withdraw at least 0.001 bitcoin to make a withdrawal using the Standard withdrawal speed. Rush and Priority withdrawals have no minimum withdrawal amount.
- Debit Card (no fees)
- Checking Account (no fees)
Works on the following:
- Apple – All Devices
- Android – All Device
How to set up Zelle Pay if your bank is supported
- Log into your bank App
- Locate your Zelle tab
- Follow the onscreen instructions in your bank app to complete your profile
How to set up Zelle Pay if your bank is NOT supported
- Download the Zelle Pay app from your devices app store or click the link below
- Have your debit card or Bank account information ready
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your profile
How to pay with Zelle on Sportstechnologylabs.com
- Select “Zelle Payment” Upon checkout.
- Open your Zelle Pay or Bank App
- Send your order total to the email address specified in your order confirmation.
- Tap Confirm & Send
- Let us know when you have sent payment by emailing us at email@example.com