Sports Technology Labs is pleased to offer the highest quality Stenabolic for sale. Stenabolic (SR9009) is an agonist of the Rev-ErbA protein. This protein can be found in various parts of the body, including the liver and the skeletomuscular system. Studies have demonstrated it’s effects on regulating circadian rhythms, acting on fat-storing cells, and influencing lipid and glucose metabolism in the liver. Although SR9009 is not a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM), it binds to Rev-ErBA and results in many similar effects as well as others.
SR9009 was developed in 2013 at The Scripps Research Institute (now known as Scripps Research). Early on, SR9009 was found to be highly effective in increasing the metabolic activity and skeletal muscle growth in treated mice. It does not affect endogenous testosterone levels. SR9009 is considered by many researchers to be the best SARM for cutting bodyfat and Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy Stenabolic online.
SR9009 has demonstrated a variety of effects in test subjects such as:
- Increased resting metabolic rate
- Regulation of circadian rhythm and sleep patterns
- Enhanced endurance
- Weight loss
- Lowered cholesterol levels
- Lowered bodily inflammation
- Arterial Plaque management
SR9009 has shown potential in the treatment of conditions such as heart failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), and metabolic syndrome.
SR9009 may one day gain widespread acceptance as “exercise in a bottle.” Nevertheless, SR9009 has yet to be officially approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for human usage. Therefore, it should be considered for laboratory research purposes only at the present time, not as a complement to aerobic exercise.
More research needs to be done on human subjects. Studies performed on animals have shown that SR9009 holds promise as a health-enhancing product:
- A 2012 study found that synthetic REV-ERB agonists (like Stenabolic) altered circadian patterns in the liver, adipose tissue, and skeletal muscles of mice, boosting energy expenditure .
- A 2013 study found that mice given SR9009 could run longer distances and for longer durations than normal mice .
Data on Our Liquid SR-9009 for Sale
CAS Number: 1379686-30-2
Molar Mass: 437.940 g/mol
Class: Rev-ERB agonist
Application: Wakefulness, improved focus, significant fat loss, decreased atherosclerosis, connective tissue repair, improved insulin sensitivity, increased mitochondrial count.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight to maximize shelf life.
Cited Research: Sports Technology Labs Research Blog
- 30ml Liquid SR 9009 per bottle with 20 milligrams per milliliter.
- Includes graduated 1mL glass pipette for convenient measurement.
- Glass bottle with UV resistance to minimize degradation.
- Tamper-proof seal to ensure safety in transit.
- Less than 5% variance in concentration, guaranteeing consistency.
- Formulated and packaged to prevent evaporation in storage.
This preparation is for laboratory research purposes only and is not approved by the FDA for human use. SR009/Stenabolic IS NOT A DIETARY OR SPORTS SUPPLEMENT.
Why is Sports Technology Labs the best place to buy SR9009 online?
Based on the above information it’s not hard to see why many researchers regard SR9009 as the best cutting SARM. Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy SR9009 online because of their consistent, verifiable quality, and outstanding customer service.
Anyone who is looking for SARMs for sale has a number of options. There are more than a few websites on the internet offering Stenabolic for sale. But not all of these sellers are equally reputable. Simply put, it’s hard to be certain of the quality of the products sold by some of these mysterious websites.
When you buy from us, you’re getting a quality product that has been carefully tested in a U.S. lab. SR9009 Stenabolic available through our website has a certified 98 percent minimum purity. In addition, we’re dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction. You are always welcome to contact us with your questions, and we’ll get back to you shortly. Our SR-9009 is also available in pure powder form.
- Solt, L., Wang, Y., Banerjee, S. et al. Regulation of circadian behaviour and metabolism by synthetic REV-ERB agonists. Nature 485, 62–68 (2012). https://www.nature.com/articles/nature11030
- Woldt, E., Sebti, Y., Solt, L. et al. Rev-erb-α modulates skeletal muscle oxidative capacity by regulating mitochondrial biogenesis and autophagy. Nat Med 19, 1039–1046 (2013). https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3213