Body Protection Compound-157 (BPC-157) is a derivative of a protein found in the human digestive tract called Body Protection Compound (BPC). Although it is a smaller peptide, 15 amino acids in total, BPC 157 has been found to have many of the same properties as its parent molecule such as wound healing, blood vessel growth, and nitric oxide generation. BPC157 also modulates immune system function, gene expression, and hormone regulation in gastrointestinal nervous system as well as the coagulation cascade.
BPC 157 and Cellular Protection
BPC-157 helps to regenerate damage by causing fibroblast cells to multiply and migrate more easily and improving synthesis of proteins such as collagen, fibrin, and elastin. Similar effects of BPC 157 may be seen on endothelial cells, which are responsible for lining blood vessels [1-3]. Studies conducted on rats and chicken embryos found that BPC 157 significantly boosts the growth of collateral blood vessels, this suggests that BPC-157 could be used as a therapy for stroke and heart attack patients. [4-8]. BPC 157 also naturally strengthens and protects the mucosal barrier of the digestive tract and this is what it is currently best known for.
BPC 157 and Peripheral Tissue Healing
BPC-157 studies have shown positive findings in animal models on tendon, ligament, bone, and other connective tissue injuries. With connective tissue injuries, limited blood flow can hinder how quickly fibroblasts and other wound repairing cells are carried to the injury site limiting tendon healing. According to research done on rats, BPC-157 has been shown to improve the growth factor in collateralization and density of fibroblasts around tendons, ligaments, and bones after injuries take place.
BPC 157 and Antioxidant function
Studies have shown that BPC-157 functions as an antioxidant and can protect against oxidative stress. In a research study, when peptide therapy used on rats they had lower levels of nitric oxide and malondialdehyde, two indicators for tissue damage due to free radicals . BPC 157 may have similar effects within human gastric juices but clinical trials are needed. This is further supported by additional research which has shown that BPC-157 can decrease production of reactive oxygen species in the gastrointestinal tract. Studies have shown that a modified form of lactococcus lactis bacteria increased levels of BPC 157 in cell culture .
Data on our BPC-157 for sale
CAS Number: 137525-51-0
Molar Mass: 1,419.5 g/mol
Half life: 4 hours
Experimental Application: Joint and muscle pain, accelerated wound repair.
Storage: Keep refrigerated upon reconstitution.
- Lyophilized sample in sterile glass vial.
- Minimum 98% pure.
- 5mg BPC-157 per vial.
- Diluent and laboratory supplies not included.
This preparation is for in vitro laboratory research purposes only by licensed professionals and is not approved by the FDA for bodily introduction of any kind into humans or animals. BPC-157 is not a drug, food, supplement, or cosmetic and may not be misbranded, misused, or mislabeled as a drug, food, supplement, or cosmetic.
Why buy BPC-157 from Sports Technology Labs?
If you are trying to figure out where to buy BPC 157, considered by many researchers to be the best peptide for healing, there are many options out there. Buying peptides from a randomly selected company is dangerous. Most companies with peptides for sale, sad to say, do not test their products, or hide their certificates or contact information for their third party labs from customers. What can they be hiding?
At Sports Technology Labs you can find the highest quality BPC 157 for sale anywhere on the internet. When you buy peptides from Sports Technology Labs you are choosing the highest quality products. Pure compounds tested and certified by accredited American third party labs that accept phone calls to verify the validity of their certificates. Our products come lyophilized in glass bottles and are stored in refrigeration to prevent degradation in storage. We run a transparent business, with no discreet payment methods necessary and no misrepresentation of our products, only the highest quality research chemicals available online, secured by our 60-day money-back guarantee.
Sports Technology Labs is the best place to buy BPC-157 online because of our consistent, verifiable high quality products, safe bottling and packaging, fast shipping, and great customer service. And if you have any questions about our BPC157 and other products, you can contact us and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
1. Drmic D, Samara M, Vidovic T, Malekinusic D, Antunovic M, Vrdoljak B, Ruzman J, Milkovic Perisa M, Horvat Pavlov K, Jeyakumar J, Seiwerth S, Sikiric P. Counteraction of perforated cecum lesions in rats: Effects of pentadecapeptide BPC 157, L-NAME and L-arginine. World J Gastroenterol. 2018 Dec 28;24(48):5462-5476. doi: 10.3748/wjg.v24.i48.5462. PMID: 30622376; PMCID: PMC6319139.
2. Huang T, Zhang K, Sun L, Xue X, Zhang C, Shu Z, Mu N, Gu J, Zhang W, Wang Y, Zhang Y, Zhang W. Body protective compound-157 enhances alkali-burn wound healing in vivo and promotes proliferation, migration, and angiogenesis in vitro. Drug Des Devel Ther. 2015 Apr 30;9:2485-99. doi: 10.2147/DDDT.S82030. PMID: 25995620; PMCID: PMC4425239.
3. Amic F, Drmic D, Bilic Z, Krezic I, Zizek H, Peklic M, Klicek R, Pajtak A, Amic E, Vidovic T, Rakic M, Milkovic Perisa M, Horvat Pavlov K, Kokot A, Tvrdeic A, Boban Blagaic A, Zovak M, Seiwerth S, Sikiric P. Bypassing major venous occlusion and duodenal lesions in rats, and therapy with the stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157, L-NAME and L-arginine. World J Gastroenterol. 2018 Dec 21;24(47):5366-5378. doi: 10.3748/wjg.v24.i47.5366. PMID: 30598581; PMCID: PMC6305534.
4. Duzel A, Vlainic J, Antunovic M, Malekinusic D, Vrdoljak B, Samara M, Gojkovic S, Krezic I, Vidovic T, Bilic Z, Knezevic M, Sever M, Lojo N, Kokot A, Kolovrat M, Drmic D, Vukojevic J, Kralj T, Kasnik K, Siroglavic M, Seiwerth S, Sikiric P. Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in the treatment of colitis and ischemia and reperfusion in rats: New insights. World J Gastroenterol. 2017 Dec 28;23(48):8465-8488. doi: 10.3748/wjg.v23.i48.8465. PMID: 29358856; PMCID: PMC5752708.
5. Vukojević J, Siroglavić M, Kašnik K, Kralj T, Stanćić D, Kokot A, Kolarić D, Drmić D, Sever AZ, Barišić I, Šuran J, Bojić D, Patrlj MH, Sjekavica I, Pavlov KH, Vidović T, Vlainić J, Stupnišek M, Seiwerth S, Sikirić P. Rat inferior caval vein (ICV) ligature and particular new insights with the stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157. Vascul Pharmacol. 2018 Jul;106:54-66. doi: 10.1016/j.vph.2018.02.010. Epub 2018 Mar 3. PMID: 29510201.
6. Drmic D, Kolenc D, Ilic S, Bauk L, Sever M, Zenko Sever A, Luetic K, Suran J, Seiwerth S, Sikiric P. Celecoxib-induced gastrointestinal, liver and brain lesions in rats, counteraction by BPC 157 or L-arginine, aggravation by L-NAME. World J Gastroenterol. 2017 Aug 7;23(29):5304-5312. doi: 10.3748/wjg.v23.i29.5304. PMID: 28839430; PMCID: PMC5550779.
7. Hsieh MJ, Liu HT, Wang CN, Huang HY, Lin Y, Ko YS, Wang JS, Chang VH, Pang JS. Therapeutic potential of pro-angiogenic BPC157 is associated with VEGFR2 activation and up-regulation. J Mol Med (Berl). 2017 Mar;95(3):323-333. doi: 10.1007/s00109-016-1488-y. Epub 2016 Nov 15. PMID: 27847966.
8. Grabarevic Z, Tisljar M, Artukovic B, Bratulic M, Dzaja P, Seiwerth S, Sikiric P, Peric J, Geres D, Kos J. The influence of BPC 157 on nitric oxide agonist and antagonist induced lesions in broiler chicks. J Physiol Paris. 1997 May-Oct;91(3-5):139-49. doi: 10.1016/s0928-4257(97)89478-8. PMID: 9403788.
9. Škrlec K, Ručman R, Jarc E, Sikirić P, Švajger U, Petan T, Perišić Nanut M, Štrukelj B, Berlec A. Engineering recombinant Lactococcus lactis as a delivery vehicle for BPC-157 peptide with antioxidant activities. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2018 Dec;102(23):10103-10117. doi: 10.1007/s00253-018-9333-6. Epub 2018 Sep 6. PMID: 30191288.